The TechnoNICOL company strives to continuously improve its products and brands This work has resulted in the emergence of an innovative product – the SPELAND ECO substrates These substrates are manufactured according to a revolutionary technolo- gy that is based on the use of natural raw materials: high quality gab- bro-basaltic rocks and binder components from natural organic ingre- dients, including modified starch and an ecologically clean thickener These components have been successfully used for a long time in the food and the perfume industry, including the creation of baby hygiene products (disposable diapers and cloths), which guarantees their safety for the production of various plants.
- Ecologically clean product based on natural ingredients;
- Unique technology of hydrophilic fibers;
- Constant pH value;
- No need for washing the substrates due to the absence of foreign impurities;
- Uniformity in thickness, strength, flexibility and elasticity;
- Guarantee of a healthy and strong plant root system over the entire volume of the material;
- Stability of the chemical and hydrophysical properties;
- No substances belonging to any dangerous classes, which makes it easier to dispose of the worked-out substrate;
- No substances that can adversely affect the plant growth and root system development;
- Resistance to the impact of microorganisms and an active medium of a nutrient solution;
- Compliance with all sanitary-hygienic standards;
- Stability of the substrate geometric dimensions throughout its service life;
- Compliance with all the requirements for the professional production of vegetables.