Growing seedlings of vegetable and flower crops.
Planting seeds is carried out directly into the block hole, or alternately, a plug germinated plantlet can be placed into the block.
The characteristics of the SPELAND MID blocks make them an optimum product for growing strong plants with a good balance of vegetative and generative development.
Seedling blocks SPELAND MID 75 × 75 × 65 mm
Seedling blocks SPELAND MID 100 × 100 × 65 mm
Seedling blocks SPELAND MID 100 × 150 × 65 mm
*It is possible to produce SPELAND BASE materials of another size.
- Groupings of blocks that include multiple pieces will reduce the installation time and decrease the costs for the preparation for sowing;
- Blocks are available with one or two holes for seeds or plugs;
- Blocks are available with a top ring;
- Blocks are available with bottom drainage grooves, which can improve the moisture distribution The drainage grooves can be made along the length and/or the width of a block.
- The mostly vertical-chaotic fiber formation provides constant dimensions;
- An optimum air and water balance in the root system is achieved due to the presence of large and small pores in the material;
- Easy nutrient solution saturation is achieved with an even distribution throughout the volume This allows for a deep and voluminous sprouting of the roots inside, and consequently vigorous seedling growth, and as a result – a healthy, balanced plant.